Mortgage Connect Names SVP Of Digital Technologies
Mortgage Connect named Tim Anderson as senior vice president of digital technologies. Anderson has more than 35 years of experience developing eCommerce and digital management solutions for the mortgage industry.
He will be responsible for executing strategies that will further the expansion and enhancement of Mortgage Connect's Sign and eClose platform, Simply Secure Sign. Additionally, Anderson will be responsible for digital strategy and delivery management.
Anderson was previously senior vice president of business development at Pavaso and has also held a number of executive management positions with a national title insurance company, as well as a number of financial and technology companies.
He also served on the Mortgage Banker Association's Board of Technology steering committee, eMortgage Adoption task force and MISMO Residential Governance Committee.
Click here to learn more about Mortgage Connect's latest appointment.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Processor - First Commerce Credit Union - , GA
- Sales & Service Rep - Undisclosed - Prospect, KY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Phoenix, AZ
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,