Reonomy Introduces CMBS Data Enhancement
Reonomy added Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities data Enhancement to its platform, allowing users to find refinance opportunities, view CMBS ongoing financial and loan reporting, access increased coverage of property data points and more.
The CMBS data set features ongoing financial reporting for properties and loans. It also expands the coverage of key points which include, maturity date, interest rate, unit count and asset type, according to a recent press release.
"As a data provider in the [commercial real estate] industry, our goal is to deliver insights that are not only accurate but also specific enough for our users to execute on," said Bill Okun, CEO at Reonomy. "Through our CMBS data enhancement, we will make a tangible difference in how our clients in the debt broker and lender category conduct business. Our goal in the future is to continue to create this level of specificity across all of our client segments."
Reonomy combines a data network of public and proprietary sources with AI technology to connect all of the crucial data points surrounding a property, including transactional and ownership records.
"Access to this data enables investors, brokers, lenders and service providers in the CRE industry to reach better business decisions faster, in order to remain competitive in today's changing and challenging landscape," according to the release.
Learn more about Reonomy's latest data enhancement.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Cary Park - Fifth Third Bank - Cary, NC