Evolve Mortgage Services To Hire Hundreds Of Underwriters By The End Of 2020
Evolve Mortgage Services wants to hire hundreds of full-time underwriters by the end of the year to meet the growing demand for mortgage refinances. All new employees will work remotely, a model which Evolve has been using for more than 20 years.
In the past 90 days, the company hired 120 underwriters, according to a press release. It has plans to fill another 100 permanent underwriter positions for agency and non-QM loans.
"Traditional production jobs come and go along with the ebb and flow of the mortgage business, but our goal is to meet the needs of mortgage origination firms over the long haul," Evolve Mortgage Services CEO Paul Anselmo said. "While we're looking for the best underwriting talent in the industry, we are committed to maintaining an environment where they are happy, stress-free and enjoy job security throughout their careers."
Applicants must have five years of experience and thorough knowledge of agency guidelines. Additionally, applicants will also be required to analyze "B" credit profiles including income, assets and collateral value; analyze all types of tax returns; and work with agency automated underwriting systems.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Hilltop Bank - Casper, WY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Southlake,
- Underwriter II - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Havre,
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,