KeyBank Adds Home Equity Portfolio To Black Knight's MSP Servicing System
KeyBank successfully transferred its home equity portfolio onto Black Knight Inc.'s MSP servicing system. With the integration, KeyBank will be able to streamline its operations and compliance and reporting requirements, further strengthening the customer experience, according to a press release.
"MSP is used by financial institutions to service approximately 36 million active loans," according to the release. "The system, which helps clients manage all servicing processes – from payment processing to escrow administration, customer service, default management and more – can accommodate virtually any size portfolio and includes client support services."
KeyBank also uses Black Knight's Empower loan origination system, bankruptcy, foreclosure, loss mitigation, invoicing, actionable intelligence platform, lien alert and McDash standard reports technology.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Hilltop Bank - Casper, WY
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Southlake,
- Underwriter II - Guild Mortgage Company - Roseville,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Havre,
- Mortgage Loan Processor - American National Bank - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Beatrice,