Anthony Casa Permanently Steps Down As Chairman Of AIME
"After much consideration and heart-to-heart conversations with family and friends, I have decided to officially hand the reigns over to the extremely capable hands of Katie Sweeney and Marc Summers, they have done an amazing job stepping up to lead this community and I have extreme confidence in their ability to take it to the next level," Casa continued. "This does not mean I will be leaving this community. In fact, it’s quite the opposite, I am getting back in the weeds of serving and educating borrowers and starting a new mortgage brokerage here in Philadelphia. I will be an active member of AIME, I will be a participant and resource to this community in any way I can. I encourage everyone to double down on your support of AIME, our true partner lenders, and this community we’ve all built together."
"It has been a privilege to serve this community. I’m grateful for the friendships that I’ve developed and proud of the unity and support we have for one another. I know that the future is extremely bright for the broker channel with the AIME team supporting the broker community going forward. Thank you for your support, friendship, and trust!
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter *Remote* - Confidential - REMOTE, NA
- IT-Assistant Vice President - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- IT-Vice President, Global Markets Techology - Undisclosed - Morrisville, NC
- Personal Banker- Belvidere IL - FNBO - Belvidere,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Training Manager, Operations - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,