LD Holdings Group To Launch Private Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes
LD Holdings Group LLC announced its intentions to offer $400 million in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes in a private offering, subject to market and other customary conditions. The notes will be guaranteed by loanDepot.com, LLC; Artemis Management LLC; LD Settlement Services, LLC and mello Holdings, LLC according to a press release.
"The company expects to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the borrowings under its unsecured term loan and to pay down a portion of its secured credit facilities," according to the release.
"The consummation of the offering is subject to market conditions."
LD Holdings Group LLC notes that the release does not constitute an offer to sell, purchase or a solicitation to sell or purchase the notes or any other security.
Learn more about the private offering of senior unsecured notes.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA