First American Invests $40M To Expand Endpoint's Digital Real Estate Closing Platform
Endpoint received an additional $40 million investment from its parent company, First American Financial Corporation. Total funding for Endpoint's digital real estate closing platform is now $70 million, according to a press release.
"Endpoint’s early success reflects First American’s 130-year history of leading the title and settlement industry in enhancing the customer experience," said Dennis Gilmore, CEO of First American Financial Corporation. "Our increased investment affirms our commitment to developing innovative, state-of-the-art technologies that improve the process of transacting real estate."
"Today's home buyers and sellers live, work and play predominantly online where they expect a certain level of convenience and speed. Endpoint combines innovative technology with the expertise of experienced escrow officers and provides a digital compass for the most significant purchase of a home buyer’s lifetime," said Scott Martino, CEO of Endpoint.
With this investment, Endpoint will expand its geographic footprint and escrow automation development. The company hopes that with a more efficient process, teams will be able to recapture time that will enhance the customer service experience.
"Endpoint has already validated the demand for, and the functionality of, its product and is now broadening its focus to fundamentally simplify and automate the escrow process across all states, with the support of First American," said Paul Hurst, managing director, Venture Investments at First American Financial Corporation.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- General Manager - Humanity Trading LLC - New York City, NY
- Real Estate Operations Administrator - SF Fire Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator (204th & Maple) - FNBO - Elkhorn,
- Universal Banker (Overland Park, KS - College/Mn) - FNBO - Overland park,
- Director, Account Resolution - First Entertainment Credit Union - Hollywood, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (Southeast Cobb) Smyrna, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Smyrna, GA