New American Funding Launches Internal Mentorship Program
New American Funding launched the "360 Mentorship Program," a program that was created to help team members develop professionally. The program matches an internal leader with another employee who is looking to advance their career.
Through the program, the mentor will share their knowledge in hopes to help the mentor develop the necessary skills to advance their career. The company also advancement opportunities, extensive career training in various areas of the mortgage business, competitive benefits packages, and signing bonuses for certain positions, according to a press release.
"We care deeply about everyone at New American Funding," co-founder and president Patty Arvielo said. "I'm thrilled to lead the 360 Mentorship Program and invest in our greatest resource, our people. They are the secret to our success, and we can't wait to see our outstanding team flourish."
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA