Sagent Adds Former Fannie Mae Exec And Digital Risk Co-Founder To Its Board
Sagent added former Fannie Mae executive Marianne Sullivan and Digital Risk co-founder Jeffrey Taylor to its Board of Directors. These appointments come following a number of new additions to the company's innovation, technology and customer success teams in 2020.
“Marianne and Jeff know how to serve banks and lenders at scale with nimble, configurable technology,” said Dan Sogorka, CEO and president, Sagent. “They’ll help Sagent speed up innovation on our three core servicing, default, and consumer-engagement platforms, and deepen our relationships with customers, regulators, and investors.”
Sullivan has built scale technology and led transformation throughout the mortgage ecosystem, according to a press release. As a senior executive at Fannie Mae, she ran industry-wide initiatives that ushered in the digital mortgage origination era.
“Sagent has both the scale SaaS platforms and consumer-first approach required to keep servicers modern, compliant, and profitable,” Sullivan said.
As 2021 begins, Sagent will power customer retention for servicers at the last, most critical interval of this refi boom, which protects loan portfolios just as MSR values start rising with an improving economy.
Taylor brings bank, lender, GSE, and regulator partnerships to Sagent.
“If mortgage originators are the finders of customers, servicers must be the keepers of those customers,” Taylor said.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC