Home Point Capital Files Registration Statement For Proposed IPO
Home Point Capital Inc., the parent entity of Homepoint, publicly filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the proposed initial public offering of its common stock. Home Point is following in the footsteps of companies like Rocket Mortgage and United Wholesale Mortgage.
According to a press release, the number of shares of common stock to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering has not yet been determined.
"Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, Wells Fargo Securities, Morgan Stanley and UBS Investment Bank are acting as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering. Credit Suisse, J.P. Morgan and BofA Securities are also acting as bookrunning managers for the proposed offering," according to the release. "JMP Securities, Piper Sandler & Co., R. Seelaus & Co., LLC, SPC Capital Markets LLC, Wedbush Securities and Zelman Partners LLC are acting as co-managers for the proposed offering."
The registration statement on Form S-1 relating to the securities has been filed with the SEC, however, it is not yet effective.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Consumer Compliance Specialist - Financial Services - Troutman Pepper - Wilmington, DE
- Senior Vice President of Human Resources - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Executive Vice President / Chief Operations Officer - American Heritage Credit Union - Philadelphia, PA
- Personal Banker I - Dilworth (Charlotte Area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Personal Banker II - Dilworth - Charlotte Area - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Midtown East - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC