Nations Lending Hires SVP Of Underwriting, Credit Risk And Strategic Ops
Nations Lending hired Jennifer Verrilli as the company's senior vice president of underwriting, credit risk and strategic operations. Verrilli is a tenured mortgage operations executive with experience in every aspect of the business from origination to government insuring and servicing, according to a press release.
Prior to joining Nations Lending, Verrilli served as vice president at Mr. Cooper and Guaranteed Rate.
"Jennifer's extensive leadership experience within key operational roles makes her an asset to any lender," said Jim Collier, executive vice president of operations.
In her new role Verrilli will concentrate on oversight of Nations' Underwriting Department. She will also concentrate on assessing the risk profile of the company's loan files and overseeing post-close operations, while also identifying process efficiency opportunities throughout the entire loan process.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Controller - TELCO PLUS CREDIT UNION - LONGVIEW, TX
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Orlando, FL
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL
- Personal Banker Associate I - Daniels (Fort Myers, FL) - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Myers, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Downtown St. Petersburg, FL - Full Time - - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL