Kind Lending Funds $1B In First Six Months Of Production
Nationwide mortgage lender, Kind Lending has officially funded $1 billion in wholesale loan volume in just six months, a feat that previously took founder and CEO Glenn Stearns 15 years to accomplish in the past. The company was established in 2020, opening in the midst of the global pandemic. According to a press release, the company had been testing a wholesale LOS system with a small number of "pioneer" brokers.
"Yes, what took us 15 years last time to achieve monthly volumes this high, we have accomplished in six short months," said Stearns, according to a press release. "Why? Because we have assembled the best in the industry and they have provided the rocket fuel to succeed. And the best part? We have more amazing members lined up to become Kind Ambassadors. The lessons learned from 30 years of attracting excellence has led us to a company with the best culture and the happiest teammates. This is why KindLending has a 95% retention rate while the industry average today is 46%. Longevity, technology, appreciation, and joy are the keys to our success."
Stearns added that this is just the beginning for the company. The company is continuing to push an employee-centric model in which it builds its success through a collaborative environment.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Katy,
- Branch Manager(Producing) - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Katy,
- Branch Operations Manager I - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Granbury,
- Field Marketing Manager - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - San Diego,
- Escrow Processor II - Stewart - Albuquerque,
- Commercial Title Officer - Stewart - Washington,