Ocwen Names EVP And Chief Growth Officer
Ocwen Financial Corporation appointed George T. Henley as the executive vice president and chief growth officer, effective Feb. 15, 2021. He will report to Glen A. Messina, president and CEO of Ocwen.
Henley will be responsible for the growth and development of the company's originations business and operations, according to a press release. He will also oversee customer acquisition and retention in forward and reverse mortgages; enterprise sales efforts to expanding its subservicing, correspondent and flow mortgage servicing rights client base; and the purchase of bulk MSRs. Henley will also be tasked with continuing to expand the company's originations capabilities.
He most recently served as executive vice president, retail lending for Freedom Mortgage and prior to that, he served as executive vice president, capital markets and correspondent lending. Henley was responsible for the growth and development of Freddom's correspondent lending channel, according to the press release.
"He is an innovative and driven leader with deep knowledge across all aspects of mortgage banking. George’s track record of leading high-performing teams and growing originations channels is very impressive. We believe his experience and skillset will enable us to accelerate our already strong growth profile," said Messina.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of TFCU Holdings - El Paso Area Teachers Federal Credit Union (TFCU) - El Paso, TX
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Streetsboro, OH
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II . Winter Park FL . Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Winter Park, FL
- Personal Banker Associate II - Williamson Square (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN