Leahy Lending Joins Hometown Lenders Inc.
Austin-based Ryan Leahy and his company, Leahy Lending, has joined forces with Hometown Lenders Inc. The Leahy Lending team has more than 75 years of experience, adding to Hometown Lender's Texas footprint.
After a year of growth in 2020, producing over $260M in fundings and serving over 850 homeowners in Texas' hottest real estate market, Leahy and his team made the switch to join Huntsville-based Hometown Lenders, making the Alabama brand their sole home financing partner, according to a press release.
"After 20 years in the mortgage business, realtors and clients have come to know us as the lender who puts their needs first, moves fast, and never misses a closing date. With inventory in Texas running low, homebuying on the rise, and massive enterprises like Tesla and HP moving to Texas, homebuyers need more than a lender who can quote a competitive interest rate, they need the support of a team to secure pre-approvals quickly and make a winning offer as if it was cash," said Leahy, founder and president at Leahy Lending.
According to Hometown, aside from their service commitment, the brand is proud to offer an average of 24 hours for underwriting.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Processor - BNY Mellon - , MA
- Underwriter III - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bluffton,
- Mortgage Loan Specialist - Mortgage Loan Assistant I - Self-Help Federal Credit Union - Sacramento, CA
- Mortgage Escrow Analyst II - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC