Plaza Partners With NAMB For 2021 Visionary Partnership
Plaza Home Mortgage announced their 2021 Visionary Partnership with the National Association of Mortgage Brokers. NAMB has been representing the interests of mortgage professionals and borrowers since 1973.
“Since 2000, the year Plaza Home Mortgage was founded, our company has had a long-term commitment to the mortgage broker community, and this Visionary Partnership is evidence of that continuing support,” said Jeff Leinan, Plaza’s executive vice president of National Wholesale Production.
NAMB’s active lobbying and advocacy efforts frequently focus on national and state issues. Through their NAMB Industry Partner Program, they cultivate custom industry partnerships with organizations that possess similar goals and objectives, according to a press release.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Alpharetta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Lindbergh Plaza (Atlanta, GA) - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- NMLS Certified Loan Processor - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI