Enjoy access to a free NMLS renewal class when you attend an in-person event.
Reference Point, a strategy, management, and technology consulting firm focused on the financial services industry, has hired Vicki Bott as a director leading the housing finance offering.
Bott was most recently executive vice president regulatory compliance and operational risk at Guaranteed Rate, one of the nation's largest independent mortgage banks. In her diverse career of more than 35 years, she has managed all aspects of the mortgage process from sales, operations and credit to compliance oversight and risk management. She holds a BS from Arizona State University.
"We're very pleased to welcome Vicki … and know she'll make an impact from day one," said Scott Goeden, managing partner, Reference Point. "This is an exciting time in the mortgage market with both opportunities and challenges to navigate. Vicki has outstanding direct hands-on experience and understands the landscape that our clients are facing today."
Bott will partner with Reference Point's housing and finance team and expert network of advisors, who include:
- Bill Beckman, who held CEO roles at Merscorp, CitiMortgage and The Student Loan Corp.
- Dave Stadler, who served as Mortgage CIO at Freddie Mac and GMAC/ResCap/Ally
- Dave Stevens, who served as President and CEO of the MBA, as the US Assistant Secretary of Housing, and Federal Housing Commissioner at HUD
- Jon Baymiller, who served as President & CEO of NYCB Mortgage Company LLC, a subsidiary of New York Community Bank and an Executive Vice President at AmTrust and CitiMortgage
- Mike McPartland, a former Managing Director for both Citigroup and JPMorgan Chase's Residential lending divisions as well as North America Head of Private Bank lending for Citi