November 18, 2019
NEXT Mortgage Events, creator of NEXT women’s executive mortgage summit, and Housing Finance Strategies, a Washington, D.C.-based advisory firm founded by Faith Schwartz, have announced the launch of #NEXTDC19, which will focus on current policy as well as housing issues that could be impacted by the 2020 election.
Scheduled for Monday-Tuesday, Nov. 18-19, 2019, at Kimpton Hotel Monaco in Washington, D.C., #NEXTDC19 is a new mortgage event to bring together Washington policymakers, FinTech luminaries and mortgage lending executives for a dedicated, ongoing conversation on housing policy’s impact on the state of FinTech and mortgage lending.
“Understanding what’s happening in DC and how it affects the business of mortgage lending is critical for executives—and that increases exponentially when elections approach,” said Jeri Yoshida, co-founder of NEXT. “#NEXTDC19 digs into policies and real issues. And with the way NEXT promotes connection and intel exchange, we expect #NEXTDC19 to far exceed the quality of information found at typical conferences.”
Nicole Booth, vice president of public policy for Detroit-based Quicken Loans–a sponsor of the event–said, “#NEXTDC19 gives industry leaders the opportunity to share their perspectives on the changing landscape for housing policy and technology. There is no better time for that conversation as these are sure to be hot topics in the 2020 election.”
Faith Schwartz, owner of Housing Finance Strategies LLC, commented: “With housing gaining prominence as a campaign issue in 2020, I’m confident our speakers at #NEXTDC19 will crystalize the key issues for women executives and all those who seek critical and timely DC knowledge.”
Click here for more information on #NEXTDC19.
- CFR 2021-2022 International Affairs Fellowship in International Economics - Council on Foreign Relations - New York, NY
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Sovereign Lending Group - Costa Mesa, CA
- Mortgage Funding Processor - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Mortgage Underwriter - Pacific Service Credit Union - Concord, CA
- Home Loan Consultant/Mortgage Loan Officer External - Frontwave Credit Union - 92056, CA