NYAMB and REFPNY Webinar: "How Tax Reform Affects the Real Estate Industry"
November 7, 2018
NYAMB will host the FREE Webinar from Real Estate & Financial Professionals of New York: "How Tax Reform Affects the Real Estate Industry," Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. featuring Matthew E. Rappaport Esq., LL.M. Limited spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis! Click here to register for this FREE Webinar.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 brought about sweeping changes to the Internal Revenue Code. Many provisions of the Act have significant consequences for the real estate world. Attendees will learn which of the laws introduced as part of the Act will have a real estate impact and how these laws work. Concepts covered will include new rules about Section 1031 exchanges, the deduction for pass-thru entities, and the Qualified Opportunity Zone program.
Click here to register for this FREE Webinar.
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manger Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - WOODRIDGE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - Highland, IN