NYAMB and REFPNY Webinar: "How Tax Reform Affects the Real Estate Industry"
November 7, 2018
NYAMB will host the FREE Webinar from Real Estate & Financial Professionals of New York: "How Tax Reform Affects the Real Estate Industry," Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. featuring Matthew E. Rappaport Esq., LL.M. Limited spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis! Click here to register for this FREE Webinar.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 brought about sweeping changes to the Internal Revenue Code. Many provisions of the Act have significant consequences for the real estate world. Attendees will learn which of the laws introduced as part of the Act will have a real estate impact and how these laws work. Concepts covered will include new rules about Section 1031 exchanges, the deduction for pass-thru entities, and the Qualified Opportunity Zone program.
Click here to register for this FREE Webinar.
- Director of Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) - Tri Counties Bank - Roseville,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Bank in SE Oklahoma - , OK
- Retail Sales Manager - City of Industry, CA - Bank Of America - City Of Industry, CA
- Home Services Specialist III - Merrill Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Back Bay - Bank Of America - Boston, MA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - High & 8th FC - Columbus, OH - Bank Of America - Columbus, OH