Flick simplifies product selection
Ellie Mae launches single-user version of Encompassmortgagepress.comEncompass Personal Edition, mortgage management system, loan pipeline overview
Ellie Mae Inc. has released Encompass Personal Edition, a new
single-user edition of its Encompass mortgage management system
that offers a simplified configuration for non-networked
environments. The Personal Edition provides an overview of the loan
pipeline that allows status monitoring, updates and automated
reminders; and control of all loan activities from the desktop,
including automatic population of industry-standard forms and
access to the ePASS Network, Ellie Mae's online transaction
platform that connects lenders and settlement service providers.
The program also features an integrated contact manager to help
manage customer relationships, run marketing campaigns and
customize contact data tracking.
Encompass Personal Edition users can upgrade to Encompass from
Calyx Point. The program will import all pertinent Calyx files,
settings and data, including loan programs, closing cost templates,
custom letters and forms. Ellie Mae customer support is also
available online and by phone to help users install the software
and get started.
For more information, visit www.elliemae.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Wayne, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Sylvania King Bank Mart - Fifth Third Bank - SYLVANIA, OH
- Personal Bank Associate II - Madison Ave. - Fifth Third Bank - Toledo, OH
- Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - Waxhaw, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN