Baker Donelson establishes sub-prime task forceMortgagePress.comSub-prime mortgage statistics
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC has
created a sub-prime mortgage task force, a disciplinary practice
group of attorneys from across the firm's five-state and
Washington, D.C. domestic footprint.
"We've assembled a team of attorneys who can assist clients with
[a] wide spectrum of matters," said the firm's CEO, Ben Adams,
"whether involving complex litigation defense in class-action
suits, providing advice on regulatory compliance or tracking and
advancing financial institution client interests before local,
state and federal legislative bodies."
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC is a law
firm based in Memphis, Tenn., with offices across the Southeastern
United States, as well as in Beijing and London. For more
information, call (901) 526-2000 or visit www.bakerdonelson.com.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Administrator - Durham Staffing Solutions - Omaha,
- Analyst, Capital Markets - JLL - Chicago, IL
- Analyst, Capital Markets - Investment Sales Advisory - JLL - Miami, FL
- Mortgage Underwriter II - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, NA