National industry appointments update - 7/9/2007MortgagePress.comNational mortgage industry positions
- InterBay Funding LLC has
appointed Daniel J. Gallagher senior vice president.
- Nectar Kalajian has joined Power Express Mortgage
Bankers as executive vice president, West Coast region.
- Lendia LLC has appointed Rich
Hofbauer chief operating officer and Greg Kimball vice president of
- BNY Mortgage has made
Craig Corn and Robert V. Sivori co-presidents, Richard A. Peters
executive director, Sarah Hulbert senior vice president, Joseph P.
DeMarkey and Mark A. Burton vice presidents, and Michael S. Mooney,
vice president, wholesale sales..
- Rick Boyd has joined Chase's correspondent lending
division as sub-prime flow manager.
- Matt FitzGerald has joined Fidelity and Trust Mortgage
Inc./Fidelity Funding Group LLC as vice president.
- Lenders First
Choice has made Paulette O'Donnell vice president and national
- Fiserv Lending Solutions has
appointed Peter Brown national account sales executive and
Demetrius Winesberry senior technical trainer for its GATORS
- Mark Sofyanos has joined KeyBank
Mortgage as national sales manager.
- Lisa Duehring has been named president and CEO of Alliance Bancorp.
- Flagstar Bank has promoted
Gregory Lutin to senior vice president, divisional sales manager,
for its newly created South division.
- M&I Bank has appointed
Gregg A. Lausman vice president, national sales manager, bulk loan