National industry appointments update - 07/31/2007MortgagePress.comNational mortgage industry positions
- Countrywide, America's Wholesale
Lender has named Randy Lightbody executive vice president of
- Wolters Kluwer Financial
Services has made Ken Newton executive vice president of
- Kevin D. Schneider, president of U.S. mortgage insurance for Genworth Financial,
has been elected president of the Mortgage Insurance Companies of
- CBA Commercial LLC has
appointed Ken N. Beyer president and CEO, and Richard Skriloff
chief operating officer.
- Sovereign Bank has
promoted Thomas W. Nadeau to president and CEO of its consumer
lending and mortgage banking divisions.
- Mortgage Coach has
appointed Jess Hartmann president.
- AIG United Guaranty has named
Paul T. "Pete" Baynard senior vice president for national accounts
and Barbara Stein vice president of credit risk management for its
domestic residential group.
- Ryan Steinert has joined The Turning Point Inc. as
director of business development.
- Old Republic Title Company has
appointed John Geraci senior vice president, Los Angeles/Ventura
- Ellie Mae has hired Jerome
"Jerry" Selitto as executive vice president of its lender