Pending suitability regulations leave mortgage lenders exposed to potential violations
Radius Financial acquires EAI Mortgage GroupMortgagePress.comRadius Financial Group, EAI Mortgage Group, Jeff Pilon, Bob Case
radius financial group inc., a mortgage banking firm based in
Norwell, Mass., has announced the acquisition of Plymouth,
Mass.-based EAI Mortgage Group. The acquisition is effective July
14 and the terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
EAI Mortgage Group was founded in 1998 by Jeff Pilon and Bob
Case, both well known local Mortgage Brokers with exceptional
reputations in the marketplace. The companies share a commitment to
integrity and excellence and therefore were a natural fit for one
another. In becoming part of radius, Jeff, Bob and the EAI Mortgage
Group employees gain competitive advantage accessed through radius'
mortgage banking platform. They are able to provide both
residential and commercial mortgage financing solutions in the New
England states and Florida.
Jeff and Bob may be reached at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Their
office will remain on Resnik Road in Plymouth, Mass.
For more information, visit www.radiusgrp.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT