Credit Plus releases AVM-Lite for property valuation
Mortgage professionals can now obtain a snapshot of a property’s valuation without having to pay for a full automated valuation model (AVM) report or appraisal, announces Credit Plus Inc. AVM-Lite, a new product from Credit Plus, provides a property’s estimated value, estimated range and a confidence score, all within seconds of the request. “In this current housing market, AVM-Lite is a particularly valuable tool for customers and mortgage lenders alike,” said Steve Grant, President of Credit Plus. “The instant property valuation it provides helps mortgage professionals decide if it is worth moving ahead with a more expensive uniform residential appraisal report.”
Credit Plus returns one or more of the best-performing AVM-Lite reports by cascading across six of the industry’s most respected AVM models. This impartial approach greatly increases hit rate and accuracy. Mortgage professionals who upgrade from AVM-Lite to a full AVM report within 30 days pay only for the full AVM.
AVM-Lite streamlines the property valuation process with an easy-to-use program. Users simply enter a street address and ZIP code; and seconds later, the program generates optimum valuation results.
For more information, visit www.creditplus.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - ORMOND BEACH, FL
- Closing Customer Service Team Lead - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Palmetto, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - NORTH CANTON, IL
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN