PriceMyLoan opens San Antonio office
PriceMyLoan has announced the opening of their newest sales office located in San Antonio, Texas. The new office provides PriceMyLoan with greater access to the central region of the country. "We're looking to increase our coverage to better accommodate a growing number of new prospects and clients in this part of the country," said Gigi Campbell, national sales director for PriceMyLoan. PriceMyLoan is an automated underwriting and loan pricing engine designed for mortgage bankers and other mortgage lending institutions. It enables mortgage originators to fully qualify and accurately price loans at the point of sale using a private-label, Web-based system.
PriceMyLoan incorporates investor guidelines, pricing matrices and continuously updated rate sheets to generate accurate decisions based on loan file data and borrower credit reports. PriceMyLoan is integrated with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and is compatible with any loan origination system.
As mortgage lenders and community banks gain greater interest in automated underwriting and loan pricing technology, Campbell recognized that many prospects simply feel more comfortable with a face-to-face approach. "We've had great success conducting our sales over the phone and online," Campbell noted. "But we want our prospects and clients to feel comfortable knowing that we're close by and have the ability to meet with them in person on short notice."
For more information, visit www.pricemyloan.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Tampa,
- Loan Officer Assistant (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Denver,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Phoenix,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Phoenix,
- Loan Processor Lead - Guild Mortgage Company - Phoenix,
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Chicago (Riverside Plaza) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL