Lender Processing Services' SoftPro Division wins Stevie Award
Lender Processing Services Inc. (LPS), a provider of integrated technology and services to the mortgage and real estate industries, has announced that its SoftPro division won a Stevie Award for Best Product Development Team at the 2009 American Business Awards. The Stevie Awards, which recognize outstanding workplace performance, were presented in more than 40 categories during ceremonies held recently in New York City. Approximately 2,600 entries from companies of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration. More than 200 executives across the country participated in the judging process to determine the Stevie Award finalists and winners.
"I'm honored to accept this award on behalf of my team of talented, hard-working and dedicated individuals who continually produce the highest quality software for our customers," said Margaret Crumpler, vice president of research and development for LPS' SoftPro, who accepted the Stevie. This year marks the third straight American Business Award win for SoftPro, the nation's leading provider of closing, title and escrow software.
Joyce Weiland, SoftPro's president, is thrilled by the recognition of SoftPro's research and development team. "Winning the award for Best Product Development Team is an amazing achievement," Weiland announced. "Our R&D team is made up of extremely talented individuals who work tirelessly to produce the most advanced closing and title software on the market today. Their hard work and dedication is a testament to our industry-leading offerings."
For more information, visit www.softprocorp.com or www.lpsvcs.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer/Originator - Undisclosed - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL