Loan Resolution Corporation to offer free HAFA seminars
Loan Resolution Corporation has announced the availability of complimentary seminars to explain the new Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA). HAFA provides financial incentives to servicers and borrowers who utilize a short sale or deed-in-lieu to avoid foreclosure. Loan Resolution Corporation’s executive team has prepared the two-hour interactive seminar, titled "How Servicers Can Generate Substantial Revenue and Keep Costs Low," to break down the 43-page document for servicers.
“The 43-page document has a lot of intricacies,” said Travis Hamel Olsen, chief operating officer of Loan Resolution Corporation. “Our seminar explains HAFA in clear, easy-to-understand terms, and will expedite the implementation process for servicers.”
The HAFA program is designed to streamline the short sales and deed-in-lieu processes, but many have complained it is longwinded and baffling. As the leading experts in distressed property sales, Olsen and his partners have been quoted in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek and Forbes Magazine.
Loan Resolution Corporation, the nation's leading Pre-foreclosure Asset Manager, is also willing to take the show on the road.
“Since 2010 is the Year of the Short Sale, servicers need to know about the new programs, but they don't always have the time to decipher the Treasury’s plan,” added Olsen. “We’ll come right to their office to explain it.”
For more information, visit www.LoanResolution.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - Romeoville, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Countryway - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - LANSING, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Effingham, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II-BENCH - Fifth Third Bank - CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) - Fifth Third Bank - TOLEDO, OH