Informative Research partners with LPS on AVM products
Informative Research has announced the availability of Automated Valuation Models (AVMs) through an extended relationship with Lender Processing Services (LPS). A cascade of up to four AVMs ensures the highest hit rate possible by sequencing through four AVM products, returning the first to meet the quality benchmark. The standard AVM products in the cascade are ValueSure, SiteX, CVM and CASA. Each delivers estimated property value, comparable sales, location map, and confidence score in an easy-to-read report.
“In today’s sensitive lending environment, having an accurate property value estimate is critical not only to the qualification process, but also in underwriting and quality control,” said Brad Kelso, executive vice president, marketing for Informative Research. “Lenders are looking for better, more robust valuation tools and through our partnership with LPS Informative Research can now deliver the highest quality AVMs available.”
For more information, visit www.informativeresearch.com or www.lpsvcs.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT