Countdown To Buy wins Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Innovation Prize
Countdown To Buy, an innovative online real estate marketplace that offers fair and effective solutions to buy and sell properties, has announced it has received a silver Connecticut Quality Improvement Award Innovation Prize for the company’s unique online real estate transaction model and marketplace. “We are honored that Countdown To Buy was recognized alongside some of the best companies in the state by the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award committee, not only for vision and innovation but execution as well,” said Jim Hodson, chief executive officer of Countdown To Buy. “This is another validation of Countdown To Buy leading the real estate industry by simply facilitating the fairest possible transaction in a transparent environment where everybody wins—buyers, sellers and their respective agents.”
The Connecticut Quality Improvement Award is America’s first state-level quality award using the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award for Performance Excellence criteria. Founded in 1987, the Connecticut Quality Improvement Award looks to advance innovative programs that improve quality and performance excellence in the marketplace.
The Baldrige Award is given by the President of the United States to businesses and to education and healthcare organizations that apply and are judged to be outstanding in seven areas: leadership, strategic planning, customer and market focus, information and analysis, human resource focus, process management, and business results.
In December 2009, Countdown To Buy launched its online real estate marketplace that allows qualified home buyers to purchase traditional, foreclosure and short-sale properties through an offer management platform that automatically reduces the price one percent per day until an offer meets or exceeds the daily price.
For more information, visit www.countdowntobuy.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA