Edward Craine Named President of the California Association of Mortgage Professionals
Edward Craine of San Francisco has been inducted as statewide president of the California Association of Mortgage Professionals (CAMP). His year-long tenure became effective July 1, 2011. Craine was formally installed at the Association’s Annual Convention on Aug. 5 in San Jose by Immediate Past President Dale DiGennaro of Napa. Craine is chief executive officer of Smith-Craine Real Estate Financing in San Francisco and has originated loans on more than $2 billion in residential and commercial properties.
“My goal is to work with our board of directors and CAMP’s diverse membership to bring about smart reforms that will allow consumers better and more balanced access to mortgage credit,” said Craine. “Additionally, I see a great opportunity to continue to enhance the understanding and relationship between consumers and loan originators.”
Craine has been active in the California Association of Mortgage Professionals (CAMP) for more than 10 years, having previously been elected treasurer, vice president and president-elect. In addition, he was regional vice president for the Southwest region of the CCIM Institute and served on the Institute’s national board of directors.
Craine was honored as California Mortgage Broker of the Year in 2008. In 2009, Smith-Craine Real Estate Financing was recognized as one of the 10 Leading Mortgage Broker Providers of the United States in 2009 by Forbes Magazine.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,