QC Software Provider Adds New CFO
Aklero Risk Analytics Inc., a provider of mortgage quality control (QC) software and services via their automated data and document validity assurance platform, has hired John Alarcon as chief financial officer. “John has a proven track record as a CFO, having helped several companies effectively grow and improve their financial footprints,” said Brian K. Fitzpatrick, chief executive officer at Aklero. “He brings a great deal of financial expertise as well as leadership skills, and we are looking forward to working with him.”
As CFO, Alarcon oversees financial operations, planning and human resources at Aklero Risk Analytics Inc. He brings more than 16 years of senior executive experience and has held positions in management, finance and operations at both private and public software, consulting, and financial services companies.
Prior to joining Aklero, Alarcon served as VP of finance and corporate treasurer for ISGN Inc., a mortgage technology and business process outsourcing firm headquartered in Bensalem, Pa., where he supported the rapid growth of the company, including participating in mergers and acquisitions, capital funding, and financing activities.
Alarcon has also held executive positions with SunGard, XRT and META Group (now Gartner). Alarcon holds an MBA from the University of South Florida and an advanced degree in strategic planning and control from the University of Paris Dauphine in France. He is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified Treasury Professional.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,