The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) has released its 2013 list of the top-producing Latino residential real estate agents in the U.S. NAHREP’s 2013 Top 250 is co-sponsored by Prime Lending and IMPAC Mortgage. The listing of the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in America is compiled through broker affirmed self-nominations and NAHREP’s analysis of MLS records in key markets with a high concentration of Hispanics. A third-party firm performed the analysis on behalf of the association. More than 27,000 agents and about 200 self-nominated agents were evaluated as part of the rankings. Sales production data is representative of total transactions closed in 2012. Annual transactions for those acknowledged on this list range from 32 to 538 for the top agent.
“Latino agents now dominate several local markets, and we expect their role to become increasingly significant as Latinos begin to dominate the first-time homebuyer segment in the coming years,” said Juan Martinez, NAHREP president. “It is an honor to recognize these agents that are helping us advance our mission all over the United States."
The top 10 producing Latino real estate agents in the U.S. are:
1. Leo Pareja, Keller Williams Realty, Reston, Va.
2. Rafael Dagnesses, Quantam Realtors, Simi Valley, Calif.
3. Marty Rodriguez, Century 21 Marty Rodriguez, Glendora, Calif.
4. Johnny Rojas, Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty, Garfield, N.J.
5. Art Acosta, ERA Regency REALTORS, Chino, Calif.
6. Daisy Lopez-Cid, RE/MAX Premier Properties, Kissimmee, Fla.
7. Marshall Carrasco, Marshall Realty, Reno, Nev.
8. Noah Herrera, Platinum Real Estate Professionals, Henderson, Nev.
9. Christopher Tello, Keller Williams Realty Partners SW, Pembroke Pines, Fla.
10. Christian Fuentes, RE/MAX Top Producers, Diamond Bar, Calif.