Loan Resolution Corporation Named to Inc. List for Second Consecutive Year
Loan Resolution Corporation (LRC) has been named to Inc. Magazine’s 2013 list of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies for the second year in a row. The Scottsdale-based company’s four-year growth rate of 5,222 percent makes it one of fastest-growing companies in the United States with annual revenues surpassing $21 million.
Founded in 2005, Loan Resolution Corporation works with the nation’s largest banks to help them with processing and underwriting mortgage-related transactions. To position itself for future growth, the company has recently expanded into property management, construction management, lending, and mortgage servicing.
“Making the Inc. list for two consecutive years speaks to our dedication to positioning ourselves for long-term, sustainable growth,” said Travis Hamel Olsen, co-president of Loan Resolution Corporation. “We are acquiring and starting ventures in the mortgage and real estate space that function in both down and up markets.”
The median company on the Inc. list increased sales more than 140 percent since the start of 2010, while the average honoree grew 468 percent. Other companies that have been featured on Inc.’s annual list include Facebook, Microsoft, Jamba Juice, Oracle, and Zappos.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Tucson, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Tucson, AZ
- Mortgage loan Officer - Sedona, AZ - OneAZ Credit Union - Sedona, AZ
- Vice President, Business Development, Technology Partnerships - National MI - Emeryville, CA
- Mortgage Lending Manager - Heritage Credit Union - Madison, WI
- Sr. Mortgage Sales & Wholesale Manager - Bellco Credit Union - Denver, CO
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Republic Bank - Louisville, KY