REMN Announces Nine New Additions
Real Estate Mortgage Network Inc. (REMN) continues to expand its services nationwide with the addition of nine new associates in key markets nationwide. By providing a diverse array of mortgage products, including a Renovation Concierge Service specifically to handle 203(k) and HomeStyle loans, along with industry leading exemplary customer satisfaction standards, REMN has grown to be one of the largest independent non-bank lenders in the U.S.
Recent new associates joining REMN retail branches across the country include:
►Armando Tautiva: Orlando, Fla.
►Brian Allen: Jacksonville, Fla.
►Christine Posthumus: Orlando, Fla.
►Jean LaRovera: Orlando, Fla.
►Karen Lozicki: New Smyrna Beach, Fla.
►Nathan Moore: Stockbridge, N.J.
►Sally Hepworth: Colorado Springs, Colo.
►Steve Fanelli: Rocky Hill, Conn.
►Winford Taylor: San Diego, Calif.
“REMN may be headquartered in New Jersey, but our success is due to hiring the best people in every city and town we open an office. REMN’s continued growth is due to our dedication to customer service, something we wouldn’t be able to provide unless we hired the very best in the business,” said Rick Floyd, executive vice president for REMN. “During the last two decades, home buyers, home owners and real estate professionals across the country have come to learn that not only does REMN have the best array of mortgage products, but we also have the best team dedicated to making the process as easy as possible for everyone involved.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI
- Emerging Mortgage Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY