Are you a member of NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals? Are you a member of your local state association? There is no time like the present to get involved and support the industry that is supporting you … your voice does matter.
Here are the top 10 reasons to become a member of NAMB:
1. Take control … get involved: If you don’t get involved, you will not have a job.
2. Legislative updates and activities.
3. Best business insurance
4. Professional mortgage industry designations: The General Mortgage Associate (GMA), Certified Mortgage Consultant (CMC), Certified Residential Mortgage Specialist (CRMS) and the NAMB Lending Integrity Seal of Approval.
5. Become recognized as a professional … join a trade association just like the nation’s doctors, real estate agents and builders do.
6. You will have power and strength in numbers.
7. Receive NAMB Members Only discounts.
8. Credibility and notoriety.
9. Education and career growth.
10. Networking among peers.
Log on to NAMB.org and click on the “Membership” tab to join today.
Kay A. Cleland, CMC, CRMS of KC Mortgage LLC in Castle Rock, Colo. is secretary of NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals. She may be reached by phone at (720) 810-4917 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.