GFI Adds Jordy Castillo as Director of National Sales
GFI Mortgage Bankers Inc. has announced the hiring of Jordy Castillo as the company’s director of national sales. Castillo brings 10 years of production and management experience within the mortgage industry to the position. In his new role, Castillo will oversee the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
“We’re glad to have Jordy on board,” said Abe Eisner. “We’re looking forward to him leading the company into national originations.”
Prior to joining GFI, Castillo was the retail sales manager for EverBank where he successfully grew the retail operation. Previously, Castillo held senior level management positions at Capital One Bank and Sterling National Bank.
“I am honored to be appointed as Director of National Sales at GFI,” said Jordy Castillo. “I am truly excited about the future of the company and look forward to expanding its national footprint.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Private Banking Sr. Client Service Assoc. - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Financial Center Manager - Atlanta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elgin - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH ELGIN, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - West Bloomfield, MI
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Elmhurst - Fifth Third Bank - ELMHURST, IL