GFI Adds Jordy Castillo as Director of National Sales
GFI Mortgage Bankers Inc. has announced the hiring of Jordy Castillo as the company’s director of national sales. Castillo brings 10 years of production and management experience within the mortgage industry to the position. In his new role, Castillo will oversee the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
“We’re glad to have Jordy on board,” said Abe Eisner. “We’re looking forward to him leading the company into national originations.”
Prior to joining GFI, Castillo was the retail sales manager for EverBank where he successfully grew the retail operation. Previously, Castillo held senior level management positions at Capital One Bank and Sterling National Bank.
“I am honored to be appointed as Director of National Sales at GFI,” said Jordy Castillo. “I am truly excited about the future of the company and look forward to expanding its national footprint.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Underwriter - CBRE - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior Vice President, Marketing - Alaska USA Federal Credit Union - Anchorage, AK
- VAS - Vice President - CBRE - Boise, ID
- Underwriter - CBRE - Oak Brook, IL
- External Mortgage Loan Officer - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - St. Louis, MO
- Chief Lending Officer - Credit Union of Georgia - Woodstock, GA