Mortgage Network Adds LO Shawn Hunt in Maryland Branch
Shawn Hunt has joined Mortgage Network Inc., one of the largest independent mortgage lenders in the eastern U.S., as a loan officer in the company’s Salisbury, Maryland branch. Hunt will serve borrowers in the Maryland and Delaware areas, offering Mortgage Network’s full range of mortgage products, including conventional, non-conventional, government and reverse mortgage loans.
Hunt brings to Mortgage Network more than five years of mortgage banking experience in the Eastern Shore area. Most recently he served as a loan originator for American Home Mortgage. A native of the Salisbury area, Hunt graduated from both Bennett High School and Salisbury University with a degree in psychology. He is involved with various community projects, including serving on the Emmanuel Wesleyan Church board and coaching his children’s sports teams.
“Shawn has compiled a strong track record of serving the mortgage needs of the Eastern Shore community, and we are delighted to welcome him to our team,” said Hope Morgan, branch manager of Mortgage Network’s Salisbury branch. “We’re confident he will play a valuable role in our future success.”
“Mortgage Network has an incredible reputation in our industry for excellent customer service, so naturally I am thrilled about this opportunity,” said Hunt. “I look forward to continue helping my neighbors with all of their mortgage and refinancing needs.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,