Absolute Mortgage Expands With New Washington State Location
Absolute Mortgage, a division of Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corp (PCM), has announced the opening of their newest location in Marysville, Wash. Continuing their planned expansion north, this marks the second neighborhood location for Absolute Mortgage in Snohomish County this year (14th licensed branch location in Washington state).
"I am so pleased to be managing this location," said Jerry Wright, the recently appointed leader of the Marysville branch. "I am very familiar with the sentiments and objectives of the residents and business owners in Marysville."
This marks the second branch opened this year by branch operator Eric Schneider.
"We're very excited," Schneider said. "Expanding into the Marysville community will allow us to give greater support to the homeowners in north Snohomish County. We've always maintained a visceral presence in Snohomish County, but now we can physically be there to support the community. People are what matter to us. We're anxious to roll up our sleeves and make a difference. We're looking for community minded Mortgage Adivsors and Real Estate professionals to ensure the Marysville community and surrounding area get the service and support they deserve from a mortgage company."
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Delta,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Kirkland,
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - WESTERVILLE, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I- Louisville, KY - Fifth Third Bank - LOUISVILLE, KY
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - South Bend - Fifth Third Bank - SOUTH BEND, IN