- Countrywide, America's Wholesale
Lender has named Randy Lightbody executive vice president of
- Wolters Kluwer Financial Services has made Ken Newton executive vice president of banking content.
- Kevin D. Schneider, president of U.S. mortgage insurance for Genworth Financial, has been elected president of the Mortgage Insurance Companies of America.
- CBA Commercial LLC has appointed Ken N. Beyer president and CEO, and Richard Skriloff chief operating officer.
- Sovereign Bank has promoted Thomas W. Nadeau to president and CEO of its consumer lending and mortgage banking divisions.
- Mortgage Coach has appointed Jess Hartmann president.
- AIG United Guaranty has named Paul T. "Pete" Baynard senior vice president for national accounts and Barbara Stein vice president of credit risk management for its domestic residential group.
- Ryan Steinert has joined The Turning Point Inc. as director of business development.
- Old Republic Title Company has appointed John Geraci senior vice president, Los Angeles/Ventura County manager.
- Ellie Mae has hired Jerome "Jerry" Selitto as executive vice president of its lender division.