LoanLogics Acquires AMC Firm RexHub
LoanLogics has acquired certain assets of RexHub Corporation, a premier provider of SaaS solutions designed for real estate appraisal management. RexHub is recognized for its sophisticated, configurable technology platform that’s designed to deliver a competitive advantage to appraisal management companies (AMCs) and lenders.
“The transaction combines our best-of-breed enterprise-wide platform with the industry-leading, most advanced appraisal management technology in the mortgage business, that ensures improved efficiencies, improved accuracy and reduced costs for lenders,” said Brian K. Fitzpatrick, CEO and president of LoanLogics. “We can now provide lenders and AMCs the software they require to manage appraisals more effectively and in compliance with CFPB and state regulations."
“RexHub’s appraisal management application was developed on the latest SaaS technologies, unlike some of the legacy systems available from other providers. We have automated tasks such as reporting, accounting, communication and pipeline management. That’s key to ensure that banks understand the value of collateral, their risk exposure, and are compliant with all regulations,” said Joe Sueper, founder of RexHub and now Infrastructure Architect at LoanLogics.
FMJ Job Listings
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - MARCO ISLAND, FL
- Preferred Relationship Manager - Oak Lawn - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL
- Personal Banker II -South Holland - Fifth Third Bank - South Holland, IL