Ellen Skaggs Joins New American Funding as National Reverse Production Manager
New American Funding has announced the appointment of Ellen Skaggs as national reverse production manager, where she plans to expand the company's Reverse Mortgage Division nationwide. Skaggs is a seasoned professional in the mortgage industry and has closed more than 3,800 loans over the last 31 years. She has originated a range of reverse, FHA, VA and conventional loans to assist borrowers in reaching their financial dreams of homeownership.
Skaggs has also been actively involved in the National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC) Orange County Chapter. The NAIPC is a senior support network founded on the belief that the majority of older Americans want to stay in their homes for as long as possible. She co-chaired the committee that initiated the chapter, and is now chairman of NAIPAC. She is committed to helping Baby Boomers achieve their financial goals.
She is also an active speaker, holds regular workshops and educates real estate agents on the reverse mortgage process, while maintaining a full pipeline of personal production of reverse mortgages.
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL