Titan Now Offering Trade Transaction Management Services to Investors
Titan Lenders Corp. has announced that it is now offering Trade Transaction Management Services to investors looking to acquire mortgage assets. Through these services, Titan facilitates the administrative tasks and logistical management of acquiring a loan pool. Using its comprehensive mortgage process and compliance foundation, Titan works in collaboration with investors to provide a deeper understanding of the risks the investor is potentially acquiring.
After the investor has opened the bid and issued a Letter of Intent (LOI)/Trade Confirmation, Titan manages the due diligence activity on the loans, scrubs and remediates exceptions related to data and documents, conducts a collateral review, and when possible, works with the seller to cure issues.
“The process of determining the risk of a seasoned loan is quite different from conducting analysis on a freshly originated loan,” said Mary Kladde, CEO of Titan. “For investors to accurately gauge risk a loan poses in its current life stage requires an innate understanding of the mortgage process, the underlying data associated with the loan file and the compliance vintage of the loan originated, which has always been Titan’s forte.”
“In most cases, large investment firms have the capital, but they lack the in-house knowledge or expertise in mortgage asset analysis,” said Ruth Lee, CSO and EVP at Titan. “Titan offers a turnkey solution to this problem with a software platform and a team of mortgage professionals that are able to steward a trade from initiation to completion.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - ORMOND BEACH, FL
- Closing Customer Service Team Lead - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Palmetto, FL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - North Shore - Fifth Third Bank - NORTH CANTON, IL
- Retail Personal banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN