Catalyst Lending Announces Utah Expansion
Catalyst Lending has announced its further expansion in the state of Utah with the opening of several new branches.
Brant Hayward has opened Catalyst Lending’s second branch in Ogden, Utah and is acting as the Ogden branch manager. In his new role, he will focus on driving growth in the Ogden market.
Catalyst Lending’s third Utah branch in Sandy, has been opened by Jim Rogers. Jim will serve as the new Sandy branch manager. Rogers has been helping clients purchase or refinance their homes since 1986.
Gregg Driggs has been appointed branch manager in Spanish Fork, Utah. Driggs has been in the mortgage industry since 1988 and is proud that the majority of his business comes from referrals.
“It’s important to me that my clients not only get a great loan, but that it’s the right loan for their current (and future) life circumstances,” Driggs said.
FMJ Job Listings
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT
- Counsel - Wyndham Destinations - Orlando, FL
- Senior Counsel Single-Family Real Estate Transactions - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA