Michigan City to Host $380M Mixed-Use Development
The town of Lansing, Mich., will be seeing a mini-real estate boom soon thanks to an ambitious new mixed-use project combining residential, office and lodged developments.
According to an Associated Press report, the $380 million Red Cedar Renaissance development will include 129 town homes and Michigan State University student housing to accommodate 1,200 people, along with a pair of hotels, a new medical office building and restaurants.
Joel Ferguson, president of Ferguson Development, is aiming at a June 1 date to begin construction on the project, which could take up to two years to complete.
Ferguson added that the project will also include an outdoor concert pavilion along with ice rinks for Michigan’s wintertime sports enthusiasts and bike trails for those that prefer going outdoors in less chilly weather.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - GRAND RAPIDS, MI
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Fort Wayne, IN
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Sylvania King Bank Mart - Fifth Third Bank - SYLVANIA, OH
- Personal Bank Associate II - Madison Ave. - Fifth Third Bank - Toledo, OH
- Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - Waxhaw, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN