ResMac Releases Marti Version 5.0
ResMac Inc. has announced the release of Marti 5.0 to support automated Integrated Disclosures (TRID). This proprietary software program will automate several of the manual processes used to support compliance and improve efficiencies in underwriting and customer closings. Several screens have been redesigned to best support “ease of use” for ResMac’s customer base, making the overall experience that much more compelling, efficient and improved.
Right behind this release will be Marti version 5.01, which will support on-demand initial through closing documents for all approved customers. In the third quarter, ResMac will release its new automated LE for approved customers—fees warranted and derived from a third party making costs to cure a thing of the past.
“We have been working on this project for over two years and to see it finally coming to production is extremely exciting," said Nelson Haws, president and chief executive officer of ResMac. "Our goal as a company is to continually improve our service levels for our customers and we think this new release will set us apart from our competition.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL
- Manager of Branch Level 2 - Regency - F.N.B Corporation - Mentor, OH
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Macungie, PA
- Associate Commercial Underwriter, Multifamily Loans - Prudential - Arlington, VA
- Universal Banker (Conifer) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Conifer, CO
- Universal Banker (Lowry) at Community Banks of Colorado - NBH Bank - Denver, CO