Guardian Mortgage Opens New Austin Location
After recently opening branches in both San Antonio and Dallas, Guardian Mortgage Company has opened its newest location in Austin, Texas, Guardian’s sixth Texas location and the 13th office across the nation. The company currently operates offices in Grand Blanc and Troy, Mich.; El Paso, Plano, Arlington, Richardson, Dallas and San Antonio, Texas; Santa Fe, Los Alamos and Albuquerque, N.M.; and Scottsdale, Ariz. More locations, including one in Denver, Colo., are slated to open in 2016 and 2017.
Branch Manager Chris Samples and Loan Officer Brian Crooks will be operating the new Austin location. The branch is actively recruiting additional experienced industry professionals to join the team.
“We want to serve Austin homebuyers as best we can,” Samples said. “And to do that, we need the best team possible. We’re looking to add several experienced and qualified loan officers to our office in the coming months. We can’t wait to start work in Austin. We’re ready for this!”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II (REMOTE) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,