Michael Cornachio Tapped to Lead Castle & Cooke Mortgage's New Nevada Location
Castle & Cooke Mortgage LLC has announced the addition of a new branch in Henderson, Nev., the company’s second in the state and its the eighth new branch this year. Michael Cornachio will serve as branch manager at the new Henderson office. He attributes his return to Castle & Cooke Mortgage to a number of factors including its leadership, people, products, speed and ability to adapt to market conditions.
In his nearly 15 years in the mortgage industry, Michael has learned all areas of the business from the ground up.
"I love my job and working with people to make their homeownership dreams come true," said Cornachio.
His knowledge, experience and commitment to providing excellent customer service ensure that the new branch will complement the company's existing presence in Clark County.
"Castle & Cooke Mortgage's Las Vegas branch has consistently been one of the company's top producing offices," said Adam Thorpe, Castle & Cooke Mortgage president and COO. "The addition of Michael Cornachio and his team in Henderson will allow us to bring our extensive product selection and world-class customer service to even more home buyers in Nevada."
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL