Silver Hill Funding Expands Loan Limit for Small-Balance Commercial Mortgages
“Increasing the amount Silver Hill Funding lends on is an example of our commitment to help brokers meet their clients’ needs and generate additional income for their business,” said Silver Hill Senior Vice President and National Sales Manager Michael Boggiano.
The program expansion will help to create more opportunities for residential and commercial mortgage brokers as they provide alternative lending solutions for small business owners and investors who struggle to work with traditional banks.
In addition to the higher loan limit, Silver Hill’s nationwide programs feature financing for a variety of property types, including multifamily, mixed-use, office, self-storage, warehouse, light industrial, mobile home parks, automotive and retail properties. Other Silver Hill Funding program highlights include reduced documentation solutions for investors and business owners; terms of five-, seven- and 10-years; loan-to-value (LTV) ratios of up to 75 percent; no seasoning requirements; and cash-outs.
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker (Grandview, MO) at Bank Midwest - NBH Bank - Grandview, MO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Santa Fe - BOK Financial Corporation - Santa Fe, NM
- Senior Account Manager - Clayton Holdings LLC - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Hudson Valley/Orange County, NY - KeyCorp - Middletown, NY
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Lebanon, PA
- Consumer Loan and Deposit Specialist - Fulton Financial Corporation - East Petersburg, PA