New COO at AmCap Mortgage
AmCap Mortgage, a Houston-based privately held national mortgage banker with 75 branches and licensed in 32 states, has named Michael Goldman chief operating officer (COO). He replaces Mike Johnson, who held the titles of both COO and president but will now focus on the latter responsibility.
Goldman is a 20-year mortgage veteran who founded Gold Financial Services in San Antonio in 1998, which later joined AmCap Mortgage as a division of the company. According to the company, Goldman and his team have grown their division to over 200 employees and are expected to fund about $1 billion in government and conventional loans in 2017.
FMJ Job Listings
- Personal Banker (Grandview, MO) at Bank Midwest - NBH Bank - Grandview, MO
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Santa Fe - BOK Financial Corporation - Santa Fe, NM
- Senior Account Manager - Clayton Holdings LLC - Nashville, TN
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Hudson Valley/Orange County, NY - KeyCorp - Middletown, NY
- Full Time Head Teller - Fulton Financial Corporation - Lebanon, PA
- Consumer Loan and Deposit Specialist - Fulton Financial Corporation - East Petersburg, PA