Parkside Lending Now Offering VA Loan Programs
April 11, 2017
Parkside Lending has announced that it has begun to offer VA home loan programs.
“We’re excited that we can now partner with mortgage professionals to help eligible service men and women, veterans and their families become homeowners with a VA home loan from Parkside Lending,” said Matt Ostrander, CEO at Parkside Lending. “Our program takes a commonsense approach to underwriting whereby we review each veteran’s individual situation while making sensible loans.”
Parkside Lending’s team has an exceptional level of VA expertise–some with more than 40 years of experience. The program is led by Linda Jacopetti, Parkside’s head of Underwriting and Government Operations, who has leveraged a proven track record of building VA programs from the ground up to design Parkside’s VA program. Marcy Neves, government underwriting manager at Parkside Lending, is the most-tenured underwriter in the VA system and will lead Parkside’s VA underwriting team.
Highlights of Parkside’s VA program include: Cash out up to $200,000; max loan amount $1.5 million; a minimum FICO score of 620 (700 FICO over $1 million); and no DTI cap (subject to VA requirements and compensating factors apply). Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) program highlights include: No AVM or appraisals on owner-occupied primary residence transactions; and payoff existing VA loan plus closing costs and funding fees.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Park Street - Jax Federal Credit Union - Jacksonville, FL
- Branch Manager/Houston, TX - Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union - Houston, TX
- Retail Mortgage Loan Originator - Plano - BOK Financial Corporation - Plano, TX
- Retail Loan Originator - EverBank - Islandia, NY
- Retail Direct Loan Officer Sr - EverBank - Chesterfield, MO
- Full Time Floating Customer Service Representative - Fulton Financial Corporation - Ellicott City, MD